Your personal information remains private and confidential to The Navigators of NZ Inc. We do not ever rent, sell, or exchange your personal information.
Your personal information is stored in a secure New Zealand database managed by The Navigators of NZ Inc.
Collection of personal information
The Navigators of NZ Inc. collects personal information that you provide voluntarily when registering and completing forms (such as when you make a donation, register or pay for an event, purchase a resource or make an enquiry).
Use of personal information
Your personal information enables us to:
- Process your transactions accurately
- Communicate with you on matters relevant to your transaction (e.g. letters from the staff you support, and from time-to-time provide you with information about The Navigators of NZ Inc. that may interest to you)
- Improve our website so we can give you a better online experience
- Provide you with any other services you have requested
- Use the information for any other purposes for which you give us permission.
Communication from The Navigators of NZ Inc.
From time to time, The Navigators of NZ Inc. will send you communications that we feel are appropriate to the nature of your relationship with us. For example, you may receive updates about future events, or receive a communication from a staff person you support.
Any electronic communication we send you, except for messages confirming a transaction with us, will always have an unsubscribe facility.
Please feel free to contact us at [email protected] to enquire about your personal information or the communication we send you. We are happy to provide you with any personal information that we hold about you, at any time. If it is wrong, we will correct it.
Credit and debit card security
We work diligently to protect the security of your personal information, including credit and debit card information.
We process all credit card payments on this through a secure payment solutions provider. For your privacy and security, The Navigators of New Zealand Inc. does not receive or retain any details of your credit card transaction.
The Navigators of New Zealand Inc. may analyse non-identifiable web traffic data to improve our services.