What exactly do the Navigators ‘do’?
The Navigators are about helping people follow Jesus in all the places they go, in all the different stages of life, and with all the people they live amongst. For us, it’s not enough to just help people with their own walk with God; we want to equip and encourage individuals to help others walk this life of faith too.
We intentionally build relationships with people from various walks of life who are interested in living purposefully. Particularly, we work among students, those in the 20s and 30s, people overcoming addiction and transitioning from prison, rural communities, and cross culturally both in New Zealand and abroad.
What does that actually look like?
- We disciple people one-on-one by spending time together in Scripture, prayer and through everyday life
- We run small group Bible studies
- We develop leaders
- We host events to encourage, equip and connect people
- We provide resources: Click Here
- We connect people as they move cities
- We build friendships with people who don’t believe in God, inviting them to explore Jesus and his good news
The Navigators are committed to sharing Jesus with people as we share our lives so that the good news of an abundant life with God can take hold in people’s lives and can pass on to future generations.